MY AD OF THE WEEK .02

18 Jan 2013

This week I'm sharing a digital project/game by AKQA called '10 Minute Madness'. Do you remember last year there was 'Heineken Star Player', if you can't or haven't seen it yet, check it out first. This is again a real-time two-screen campaign to convert fans watching into gamers, it's for 'bwin' the online gambling company in conjunction with 'Euroleague' Basketball competition.

There's no videos yet, that I've found. But I'll update the post when one appears. It's a game where you predict, the team to win, which players will score, etc, whilst your watching a live game (in real time). You will win points for correct guesses and points mean prizes (including merchandise and VIP Courtside tickets) which will make it pretty competitive. It looks an ace game and it will be worth keeping my eye out for it.



I've just signed up to play one of the games. Sign up yourself at: http://www.10minutemadness.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment