SEPT AD PICKS

26 Sept 2017

Welcome to September's edition of Ad Picks.

Can you remember any of the room layouts from the the recent IKEA catalogue? Me neither.  IKEA have discovered this lady who can memorise the whole catalogue from cover to cover.  You can question her on anything - like which page has a lady who needs an eye doctor. It's certainly a different, fun way for IKEA to show off their catalogue and I love it.


The energy on this next ad for H&M is fast paced (after a slow start) and exciting. It shows off their Fall collection in an engaging way in a karaoke bar music video. The music track will get you tapping along, it's got some nice touches like the sing a long sub titles and the mike drop at the end.


I wanted to share a print ad last month, but I didn't find one I wanted to share. But this month I found this lovely simple and fun print visual. The aardvark is a perfect animal choice and I like how the copy is kept on the eraser.


I hope you've had a great month and I'll posting October's Ad Picks towards the end of next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment