MAR/APRIL/MAY AD PICKS

31 May 2023

It's been a busy few months with the arrival of my second child in April. 

This made my laugh and was well timed for me by Marmite. The 3D scans of babies are quite alien like and can be a bit weird looking. But when they come out it's one of the best moments of your life.

This is the last baby ad I promise, it's just very clever by IKEA and brave with the product being second best.

This ad made my smile and is a brilliant product demonstration. Please don't try this at home.

A great line and shows how Heinz dominates the ketchup market.


This really caught my attention; a striking visual display representing idea of a war of words. As the words are spoken the other person gets impacted, without either even throwing a punch, showing abusive language can affect people more than you think. Haven’t seen anything like this and it’s done so well.

I hope you enjoyed the ads, I'll catch you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment