SEPT AD PICKS

28 Sept 2019

I can't believe it's September already. This month I'm sharing 3 ads that have stuck with me.

The first one has some of the best choreography I've seen in an ad, with a solider battling himself. As I've found in the past, your mind can be your own worst enemy. Meditation helps me a lot. I hope this makes more people aware of the ongoing mental health issues soldiers face.



This next print ad is such a simple ad that hits the point perfectly for the brand - 'keep it simple stupid' works again.


The last one this month is the crazy new Lego spot. When I first saw this I thought it was a very French ad. I had to watch it back to back to take it all in. The amount of hidden easter eggs in this ad are outstanding.

The art direction is on another level. Creating a TV ad for LEGO, when there are multiple LEGO movies out would have been an interesting task and doing it in live action is certainty a different way to experience LEGO.



I'm off to England in a couple of a weeks for a month, so October's Ad Picks will be combined with Novembers one. I hope you have a great month.

No comments:

Post a Comment