JAN AD PICKS

31 Jan 2020

Hello 2020. Let's jump straight into it.

How frustrating is it when you're waiting to cross a zebra crossing and people just speed through it?

Well, it seems SAAQ had a lot of fun making this zebra crossing a real barrier. There's been lots of really good ads using zebra crossings in the past, but I've never seen anything like this done before.


Broken toys are usually thrown away and pile up in trash yards, as there are no spare parts for them. This brand have cracked this problem creating 3D printable parts to fix your toys.

I know, I did think it too, I don't have a 3D printer lying around. Well no excuses France, as they have a map of people who have 3D printers who can print parts for others.

It's a shame it's only in France for now. I do hope they roll it out. Click here to check out their site for more info on this project.


The next ad is also trying to create a sustainable future. I never thought about this tennis ball problem before and this Kiwi ad has brought it to our attention in this very funny and engaging one minute video.

It's a perfectly timed with the Australia Open currently on and I would love it if they were selling the balls at the tournament too. Are they, Melbourne readers?


I'll leave you this month with my favourite Super Bowl ad so far this year. Pringles have jumped on the Rick and Morty bandwagon and created this crazy ad with Pringles taking over the world.

If you've never seen Rick and Morty you'll probably think 'what the f**k is this'. It's hitting it's demographic really well though.

I've already watched it about 5 times already, I just wish it was slightly longer.


See you next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment