JULY/AUG AD PICKS

24 Aug 2021

It's Ad Picks time.

Starting this month with a funny spot from Amazon, it's a modern take on Rapunzel and it made me laugh. Nice production values too.

I saw this ad during the Olympics multiple times and its stopped me putting multiple plastic bags in the red waste bin. It's not the most overly creative ad, but it shows advertising works when done well and with one key takeaway message. Save the environment people.

The Wiggles and Simon Cowell the perfect combination finally put together. Being a dad to a 2 and a half year old, listening and watching the Wiggles daily, adding Simon into the mix cracked me right up. The Grey Wiggle. The writing is brilliant, I love the calamari line aimed at Henry the Octopus the best.




I hope you enjoyed it, if there's anything you think I missed out, please send it over or comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment